Earth Science Writing Styles Photo Prompts, Grades 2
- Item #: EP3702
- Condition: New
Earth Science Writing Styles Photo Prompts
Ages 7 +
Grades 2nd +
Card Size: 6 x 8 inches
Help teachers integrate language arts into science lessons!
Designed to promote science and reading comprehension while developing writing skills! Writing prompts help students practice expository, narrative, descriptive and persuasive forms of writing.
- Full-color photos on front
- Information about the photo and two writing prompts on back
- Students maximize learning by reading, writing, and reflecting on core science topics
- Each card features a high-interest photograph, an informational paragraph, and two writing prompts
- Prompts cover four different writing styles: expsitory, descriptive, narrative, and persuasive
- Great for centers, test practice, individual and group writing activities, and classroom discussions
The student will develop a deeper understanding of core science topics through reading and writing exercises that make connections to real life. As they explore a variety of topics and writing styles, students' writing and higher-level thinking skills improve. Student writing samples provide an authentic assessment of topic comprehension.