Food Fight Math Games, Fractions, Percents and Decimals
- Item #: EP3554
- Condition: New
Last One Standing Math Games, Food Fight
Fractions, Percents and Decimals
Ages 8 +
Grade 3 +
Players 2 - 5
A fun and easy way for students to learn and practice basic math skills!
- Self-checking games can be played in groups of 3 or 5 students
- Players compete to identify the card in each round that does not have a match
- The player holding the card without a match in each round wins that round
- Games promote discussion and peer learning
- Two ways to play, plus instructions for one-on-one use
- Set of 200 cards
In each round, there's only one lucky player whose card stands alone. Will it be you?
Players read their cards aloud to see if another player has a fraction, percent, or deciaml of the same value. The palyer without a match wins the round. See who wins the most rounds to become the Fastest Food Flinger!
Or, if you're hungry for more action, lay the cards on the table for all players to see. The first player to find and grab the card without a match wins the round!
The Fractions, Percents, and Decimals Math Card Game!
What's in the Box?
200 Food Fight Math Skills Cards and Directions