Grandma's Trunk Alphabet Game
- Item #: EI1733
- Condition: New
Grandma's Trunk™ Alphabet Game
Ages 5 +
Grades Kindergarten +
Created by a Preschool Teacher!
5 Ways to Play include:
1. What Comes Next? Take turns placing the letter cards in the trunk in alphabetical order.
2. Memory Time Take turns repeating the sequence of cards already in the trunk, then adding one of your own and challenging other players to remember them all, in order.
3. Grandma’s Riddles Deal the cards, then read a riddle and race to see who has the letter card that answers it!
4. Letter Sequence Memory Deal the cards and take turns putting them in the trunk in alphabetical order, repeating the items already in the trunk and challenging other players to remember them all, in alphabetical order.
5. Grandma’s Adventures Place the letter cards in the trunk and take turns pulling them out to create a cooperative story: “Once upon a time there was a grandma. She saw an iguana.”