Human Body Anatomy Model
- Item #: LER3336
- Condition: New
Human Body Anatomy Model
Ages 8 - Adult
31-Piece torso model, display stand and guide with anatomy facts
Stands 4.5"H when assembled
Build knowledge of the human body!
Take a peek under the skin! Using the photo-illustrated instructions, students assemble this realistic, 31-piece model and gain a hands-on understanding of how organs and systems interact.
- Features brain, skull, heart, rib cage, lungs, liver, stomach, pancreas, kidneys, intestines and spine
- Includes 31-Piece torso model, display stand and guide with anatomy facts
Build knowledge of the human body! Learn about the major parts of the human body with this realistic model.
Awards for Design:
- American Graphic Design Awards
- American InHouse Design Awards
- American Package Design Awards
Building a human torso out of gross guts has never been so fun! This Thirty-one piece set connects to form a human torso. The major upper-body organs and bones are displayed: rib cage, large intestine, small intestine, stomach, pancreas, liver, kidneys, heart, lungs, brain, skull, and spine.
- Brain part of the nervous system that is the control center for the entire body and all of its functions
- skull part of the skeletal system that protects the brain from injury makes up the general structure of a person’s head
- heart the main organ of the circulatory system that constantly moves and pumps blood throughout the entire body
- rib cage part of the skeletal system that protects many internal organs including the heart and lungs
- lungs part of the respiratory system that supplies oxygen from the air to our blood and removes carbon dioxide from our blood to the air
- liver the largest internal organ, which aids digestion, controls metabolism, and removes harmful substances from the blood
- stomach part of the digestive system that contains acid to help break down food for the body to absorb
- pancreas part of the endocrine system that produces insulin to regulate the amount of sugar in the blood; aids the digestion process and helps control metabolism
- kidneys part of the urinary system that filters and removes waste from blood; aids in regulating the body’s fluids and blood pressure
- small intestine part of the digestive system that takes nutrients from food and deposits them in the bloodstream; the longest internal organ
- large intestine final part of the digestive system that turns waste and other indigestible food into feces
- spine (spinal column) part of the skeletal system that contains the spinal cord; composed of 33 vertebrae that bend and flex, allowing movement of the back and neck