Place Value Game Outer Space, Grade 3+
- Item #: EP3564
- Condition: New
Last One Standing Math Games
Outer Space The Place Value Card Game from Millions to Thousandths
Grade 3 +
Players 2 - 5
A fun and easy way for students to learn and practice Place Value Millions to Thousandths math skills !
- Self-checking games can be played in groups of 3 or 5 students
- Players compete to identify the card in each round that does not have a match
- The player holding the card without a match in each round wins that round
- Games promote discussion and peer learning
- Two ways to play, plus instructions for one-on-one use
In each round, there's only one lucky player whose card stands alone. Will it be you?
Players figure out the place value on their cards to see if it matches another player's place value. The player without a match wins the round and collects the cards. See which player is out of this world and wins the most rounds!
Or, if you think you can blast off fast enough, lay the cards on the table for all players to see. The first player to grab the card without a match wins the round!
What's in the Box?
Set of 200 Place Value Cards and Directions, 4 x 21/2 inches card size