Predicting Outcomes Western Frontier Game, Red Level
- Item #: LRN1042
- Condition: New
PREDICTING OUTCOMES WESTERN FRONTIER GAME, RED LEVEL
Ages 7 - 8
Reading Level 2 - 3.5
Players 2 - 6
As they take to the trails, players read story cards and predict what might happens. Correct answers spur them closer to the end of the trail.
As they take to the trails, players must be ready to predict what might happen. To continue their journey, players roll the die and read story cards that ask them to make a prediction after reading a leveled passage. Correct answers spur players closer to the end of the trail. The first player to reach the finish and correctly answer a final question wins! Covers the following aspects of Bloom's Taxonomy: Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis, Synthesis
- Compact size saves space on the shelf and in the classroom
- High-interest graphics and content
- Short passages allow time for full comprehension and the chance to read a variety of topics
- Winning is based on knowledge and skills, not random factors
- Games address important content, not trivia
- Directions are easy to understand, so as not to restrict learning opportunities
- Players never lose points for wrong answers
When the wagons start rolling, players must read Story Cards and answer prediction questions. Correct predictions spur them along the trail to their final destination. The first player to blaze a trail to the Finish wins!
What's in the Box?
Predicting Outcomes Western Frontier Game Board, 96 Story Cards, Directions, Answer Key, 6 Pawns, and Die