Reading Between the Lines Fantasyland Game, Blue Level
- Item #: LRN1011
- Condition: New
READING BETWEEN THE LINES FANTASYLAND GAME
Blue Level (Reading Level 3.5-5)
Ages 8 - 10
Grades 3.5 - 5.0
Players 2 - 6
Experience the magic of reading between the lines!
While sailing through fantasyland, players read story cards and choose the correct answer to multiple-choice questions by reading between the lines.
Players explore Fantasyland aboard a sailing ship, visiting the gnome forest, the dragon's lair and unicorn isle while reading and answering story cards. The cards ask them to read a leveled passage and choose the correct answer to a multiple-choice question by reading between the lines. The first player to sail to the magic castle and correctly answer a final story card wins! Covers the following aspects of Bloom's Taxonomy: Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis, Synthesis
- Compact size saves space on the shelf and in the classroom
- High-interest graphics and content
- Short passages allow time for full comprehension and the chance to read a variety of topics
- Winning is based on knowledge and skills, not random factors
- Games address important content, not trivia
- Directions are easy to understand, so as not to restrict learning opportunities
Following Directions, Vocabulary Building, The Main Idea, Reading Skills Review, Reading Between the Lines, and PRedicting Outcomes.
What's in the Box?
Reading between the Lines Game Board, 96 Story Cards, 1 Die, 6 Pawns, Directions and Answer Key