Spanish In A Flash Bingo Set 1
- Item #: EP2345
- Condition: New
Spanish in a Flash Bingo, Set 1
Players up to 36
Six Ways to Play!
Learning Spanish has never been so easy or so fun! Game cards feature photographic images that link vocabulary with real life.
Topics in set 1 include
- The Body: ankle, arms, chest, ears, elbows, eyes, fingers, foot, hands, head, knees, legs, mouth, neck, nose, shoulders, toes, wrist
- The Classroom: binder, chalkboard, desk, folder, map, marker, notebook, paper, pen, pencil, table
- Colors: black, blue, brown, gold, gray, green, orange, purple, red, silver, white, yellow
- Days of the Week: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Family: aunt, baby, boy, brother, cousins, father, girl, grandfather, grandmother, mother, sister, uncle
- Food: bread, breakfast, cheese, cup dinner, fruit, lunch, meat, milk, napkin, plate, rice, silverware, dessert, vegetables, water
- Numbers: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten
- School: a backpack. books, bus, cafeteria, hallway, locker, nurse, female, students, teacher female, teacher male, test, to write
Photographs reinforce Spanish vocabulary with real life!
Includes reproducible Spanish vocabulary chart!
Spanish In A Flash Bingo Set 1 - EP-2345 - Learning Spanish has never been so easy or so fun. Designed to correspond with our Spanish in a Flash flash cards, the game cards feature photographic images that link vocabulary with real life.
Los niños aprenden vocabulario en español jugando al bingo. Tarjetas de bingo coordinadas por temas como: el cuerpo, el aula, colores, días de la semana, familia, comida, números y la escuela. El set 1 de Bingo is una forma divertida de juego y aprendizaje, las fotografías refuerzan el vocabulario que se usa todos los días. Para niños de 5 años en adelante.
What' in the Box?
36 Playing Cards, 100 Calling Cards, 500 Markers, and Vocabulary Chart