Spanish in a Flash Bingo Game Set 2
- Item #: EP2346
- Condition: New
Spanish in a Flash Bingo Game
Ages 6 - Adult
Grades 1st - High School
Players up to 36
The Fun Way to Learn Spanish!
Topics in set 2 include
- Expressions: goodbye, god afternoon, good morning, good night, happy birthday, hello, no, please, sorry, thank you, and yes
- Feelings: amazed, angry, bored, confused, excited, frustrated, happy, love, nervous, sad, scared, sick, and tired
- Months: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, and December
- Time and Money: afternoon, clock, coins, dollars, hour, minute, morning, night, second
- Weather and Seasons: cloudy, fall, lighting, rain, snowy, spring, storm, summer, sunny, windy, and winter
- Clothing: bathing suit, belt, boots, cap, dress, gloves, hat, jacket, pajamas, pants, scarf, shirt, shoes, skirt, socks, sweater, T-shirt, and underwear
- The Home; bathroom, bed, bedroom, carpet, chair, couch, dining room, dishwasher, door, floor, kitchen, living room, microwave, pillow, refrigerator, shampoo, soap, stove, telephone, television, toaster, toilet, toothbrush, toothpaste, towel, and window
Photographs reinforce vocabulary with real life!
What's in the Box?
36 Playing Bingo cards, 100 calling cards, 500 Markers, and Vocabulary chart
Includes reproducible vocabulary chart!