Vocabulary Practice Cards, Grade 4
- Item #: EP3373
- Condition: New
Brain Blasters Vocabulary Practice Cards
Ages 9 +
Set of 40 Cards 4-3/4 x 7" cards
Aligns with Common Core and State Standards
Address Title I requirements by promoting parent involvement
Self-checking, double-sided cards provide students with practice for over 400 Fourth Grade vocabulary words!
- Real-life questions promote research-based practice
- Questions include definitions, context clues, meaning in a sentence, multiple-meaning words, prefixes, suffixes, homophones, antonyms, synonyms, idioms, analogies and compound words
- Each set highlights over 400 vocabulary words
- Fun format engages learners
- Perfect for test-prep, take-home and learning centers
- Teacher guide
40 two-sided cards provide practice for:
definitions, context clues, meaning in a sentence, multiple meanings, prefixes, suffixes, homophones, antonyms, synonyms, idioms, analogies, and compound words.
Build vocabulary and increase reading comprehension. Perfect for test prep, take-home, and learning centers!