Vocabulary Practice Cards Grades 2
- Item #: EP3371
- Condition: New
VOCABULARY PRACTICE CARDS
Ages 7 +
Set of 40 4-3/4 x 7 inches vocabulary cards
Aligns with Common Core and State Standards
Self-checking, double-sided cards provide students with practice for over 400 Second Grade vocabulary words!
40 two-sided cards provide practice for: definitions, context clues, meaning in a sentence, multiple meanings, prefixes, suffixes, homophones, antonyms, synonyms, idioms, anagogies, and compound words.
- Real-life questions promote research-based practice
- Questions include definitions, context clues, meaning in a sentence, multiple-meaning words, prefixes, suffixes, homophones, antonyms, synonyms, idioms, analogies and compound words
- Each set highlights over 400 vocabulary words
- Fun format engages learners
- Address Title I requirements by promoting parent involvement
- Perfect for test-prep, take-home and learning centers
- Teacher guide