Writing Conventions Practice Cards, Grade 3
- Item #: EP021
- Condition: New
Brain Blasters Writing Conventions Practice Cards
Ages 8 +
Grade 3 +
Aligns with Common Core and State Standards and Title One Approved!
Set of 40 Writing Conventions Practice Cards
Card Size: 4-3/4 x 7"
Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Sentence Structure, and Word Usage learn with Writing Conventions Practice Cards!
No more tedious worksheets! Brain Blasters cards make skill practice easy and accessible!
- Real-life questions promote research-based practice
- Questions cover spelling, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and word usage
- Address Title I requirements by promoting parent involvement
- Double-sided cards add value for customers
- Self-checking cards allow individual practice
- Fun format engages learners
- Color coded by grade
- Set offers 240 practice questions
Questions cover spelling, grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure and word usage
Writing Conventions Practice Cards help build a solid foundation for developing writers. As students work through the questions, they gain a thorough understanding of the rules and techniques that effective writers employ.